Wrangu together with their client have transformed the Service Management operations for a major Swedish oil company delivering ITIL aligned Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management in 8 weeks. The client was challenged by a lack of formal defined Service Management processes and no central tool to support its Service Management offerings. Combined with data sprawled across multiple systems and disparate tools Wrangu supported the client initiative to transform this area of their business leading to significant cost reduction and transparency.
Wrangu worked closely with the client to review the out of the box ServiceNow® applications. A period of discovery workshops allowed for Wrangu and the client to document specific use cases where required features were not available out of the box. Within 8 weeks Wrangu in collaboration with the client was able to create a solution on the Now® platform allowing the client to;
- Create the foundation for future phases of automation and ServiceNow® platform exploitation
- Implement formal ITIL aligned Service Management tooling
- Wrangu delivered best practice workshops covering Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration Management enabling the client
- Create one way of working in one tool
- Be operational in 8 weeks.